Darts Hill Garden Park has reopened with new protocols to ensure community safety as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. Explore the garden during our Garden Strolls, scheduled from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. on most Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from June 4, 2020, to July 31, 2020. Visitors will need to pre-register for a 1.5-hour time slot. Registrations times will be available every thirty minutes. Final entrance time will be 2 p.m., with a maximum of 15 registered visitors for each time slot.
Register by Phone
If you would like to register multiple people outside your household, please call the City of Surrey Call Centre at 604.501.5100
Call Centre Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Closed: Saturday, Sunday and Statutory Holidays
- We recommend using Google Chrome as your internet browser for the best experience.
- All registrants need a MySurrey account to register. Create one ahead of time if you don’t already have one. If you’re having issues registering online, read our frequently asked questions.
- If online early, refresh screen when registration opens.
- Visit our New Online Registration System page for more information including video tutorials and guides.
Additional information on registering to visit is available from the following links:
Link for information on the City of Surrey Media Release
Link for Registering to visit Darts Hill Garden Park
Social distancing will be in effect, with one way routes and special signage. The garden will be open rain or shine and is stunning in all types of weather. Remember to bring your camera. Admission will be handled online to avoid cash handling. To enhance your enjoyment of the garden three seasonal maps are available for download. Scroll to the bottom of this page to access them plus a colour garden map. The main pathways are gravel with inclines; they may be suitable for some wheelchair users.