Saturday, September 23, will be a festive day for the entire family. Enjoy all the beauty that autumn brings to Darts Hill: late blooming trees and perennials; unusual fruits, seeds, and nuts; and leaves taking on their vibrant fall colours. A number of special activities are planned:
- Plant Sale – Last sale of the season of plants propagated by Darts Hill Volunteers.
- Guided Tours departing at 11:30 a.m.
- Master Gardeners to help with your garden problems and questions.
- Surrey Seed Library seed displays.
- Pond Plant Division and Propagation – demonstration by Dustin De Jongh, from the City of Surrey.
- Honey Bee Centre – featuring a demonstration hive and information booth.
- Food Truck.
- Tai Chi demonstration.
Darts Hill Garden is beautiful, rain or shine. Be sure to bring your camera. Admission is by donation.