In the early morning of July 30, 2018 the large Heritage Ulmus pumila (Siberian elm) at the north end of Bed 8 unfortunately collapsed. The falling trunk and numerous branches damaged a number of trees and plants in Bed 8 as well. A very tall crane was required to lift the huge logs and branches […]
About Lloyd Bauer
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Lloyd Bauer contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by Lloyd Bauer
Long-time Darts Hill volunteer, James Good, has been honoured by the City of Surrey as 2018 Good Citizen of the Year. James was an acquaintance of Francisca Darts and has been volunteering at Darts Hill for over 20 years. James volunteered with the first comprehensive garden labelling project, has been a weeder, is still working […]
At the January 8, 2018 Board meeting of the Darts Hill Garden Conservancy Trust Society, the following Board members were elected by acclamation to these positions: Susan Murray – Chair, Pam Yokome – Vice-chair, Sanne Dryborough – Secretary, Ron Fawcett – Treasurer, and Sanne Dryborough/Jane Robinson – Membership.
- City of Surrey Cultural Grants Program AwardFebruary 6, 2019 - 9:10 pm
- Douglas Justice – Featured Speaker at the AGM March 2, 2019January 20, 2019 - 4:16 pm
- December 20, 2018 WindstormJanuary 7, 2019 - 3:00 pm
- Heritage Ulmus pumila (Siberian Elm) CollapsedNovember 13, 2018 - 12:47 pm
- Citizen of the Year – James GoodNovember 13, 2018 - 12:42 pm