Bring your family, friends, or organization for a two-hour private tour of Darts Hill Garden Park. All ages and groups are welcome, including school programs. Tours must be booked and prepaid two weeks in advance to ensure that we can schedule volunteer guides. A golf cart, which seats three, is available for those with limited mobility and must be requested at time of booking.
- Minimum group size for a walking tour is five; fee for entry is $5 per person,
- Golf cart tours can accommodate up to three people; fee for all golf cart tours is $25.
- Fees are payable by phone with Visa or MasterCard at time of registration.
- Entry for school groups is free.
- One week’s notice of cancellation or reduced numbers is required.
Tours are available Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. or 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Please note that the garden is closed annually in the months of August and December. Additionally, tours are not available on the following dates as the garden will be open for other events:
- Saturday April 29, May 27, June 24, July 15, September 23, and October 2
To book your tour, please call the City of Surrey at 604-501-5100 at least two weeks in advance with your preferred date, time, and number of guests. Please note you will be required to pay in full at time of booking.